Based on Microsoft’s report, organizations can’t transform to digital unless people do. Digitization and automation are outpacing organizations’ skill level and the workforce’s ability to become proficient with the new technologies.
Knowledge and insights exist within most businesses and it’s just waiting to be found. Some steps one can take to break down information barriers include:
- Provide a mobile experience on any device.
- Transform business processes for HR and others.
- Make processes easier to use and more intuitive across platforms.
- Reinvent collaboration productivity.
- Enable a data-driven culture with cleanse, easy-to-access data.
Some of the business benefits include:
- Boosting employee productivity
- Improve knowledge sharing
- Increase employee satisfaction.
- Improved return on innovation investment.
- Reduced cost of product development.
- Enhanced market insight into ideation.
- Accelerated innovation.
- Increase in revenue from innovative “first to market’ products.