A powerful and easy to use operational monitoring tool:
- users get a read only view of their BizTalk environment
- provides visibility into key performance indicators (KPIs) that can help users debug issues or track service level agreements (SLA)
- view errors, events, exceptions, business activity monitoring (BAM), all using a rich user interface
- track health of applications, infrastructure (e.g. hosts, files), databases/jobs, server CPU, memory etc.
- search for EDI transaction details including whether ACKs have been received
- detect out of memory conditions that impact performance
- catch timeouts that cause messages to be suspended
- benchmark performance and detect performance impact due to new releases
- trace and debug throttling issues quickly
- graph perfmon counter data (collected on-demand or when throttling is detected)
- track KPIs such as message counts, durations, throughput, message sizes, error counts, suspended messages, active messages etc.
- generate daily health and performance reports that can be shared with the business
- receive email alerts when certain conditions occur e.g. receive or send ports are disabled, or when drives get full etc.
Watch a short video that demonstrates some key features.
Read Microsoft BizTalk Server Team Blogs on using Enkay PRO and how it can help your BizTalk implementation.
Please contact us for a free demo by sending email with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.