In order to connect and scale rapidly, we have been working with businesses to implement solutions using the Microsoft Windows Azure platform as it offers integration technologies such as Windows Azure BizTalk Services, Service Bus (messaging features such as subscriptions, queues, topics etc.), data integration via SQL Azure Data Sync, Identity integration via Active Directory, and Network integration via Azure Virtual Networking. This allowed us to design hybrid applications that bridge on premise and cloud applications, or applications that are reliable and elastic and run entirely within the cloud.
We’ve used Service Bus Relay to safely connect the cloud to our on premise file systems through a firewall for application that require archiving PDF files for later review by the business team.
BizTalk Microservices gives us a new way to look at solving integration challenges for B2B, EAI and BPM as it includes support for validation, batching/debatching, format conversion (XML/JSON/Flat File), transformations, business rules, and industry standards such as AS2/X12/EDIFACT. We can now rapidly implement modern hybrid solutions that are scalable and can support your growing need for connecting multiple enterprise applications to multiple devices.
Monitoring the performance of your application has always been critical once your integration solution goes live in production. We have developed cloud based Microsoft Power BI solutions that allow our customers to use operational business intelligence dashboards to view both real-time and historical performance metrics. The monitoring solution is ideal for Network Operations to rapidly identify and resolve issues. This also helps the customer sustain their integration platform in the long run and gives business confidence in their IT investments.
By using Azure and cloud integration, we’re able to provide our customers with the following:
- an outsourced integration solution that can lower their total cost of ownership.
- a platform that can grow easily based on demand.
- reduce or eliminate licensing concerns.
- shield applications from changes happening within the platform, as we take care of migrating to newer technologies without impacting your existing applications.
- developers that are well trained in .NET, WCF, REST, and web services.
- a “pay for what you use model” that helps reduce capital costs associated with building and maintaining expensive infrastructure that may be over engineered, resulting in unused capacity.
- value added services such as business reporting, custom software development, business activity monitoring, document storage and archiving.
In addition, we’re able to meet customer service level agreements, including support for scalability, high availability, and disaster recovery with geographic failover since the cloud platform has already built these capabilities for our applications to use.