Who we are:
EnkayTech is a software and IT consulting firm based in Lisle, Illinois. We specialize in helping our customers by creating modern applications and integrations that drive the digital transformation of their enterprises. Our team consists of highly skilled, driven, and enthusiastic software developers who love to help improve business processes across multiple sectors like logistics, insurance, and healthcare.
About this role:
We are looking for a Business Development Executive (BDE) responsible for net new business focused on Microsoft and Salesforce cloud platforms. Experience selling cloud solutions in Microsoft or Salesforce channels is critical. This is a great role for someone who is proactive, curious and a fast learner who wants to drive sales and grow the business. In this role, you will be the key individual responsible for identifying new prospects, facilitating introductions, and supporting the broader EnkayTech team with BDE activities. You’ll have the opportunity to play a central role and work directly with the senior leadership. Prefer individuals who reside in the Chicagoland area. We are open to hiring a college graduate with no experience but who has majored in a related field such as Management or Marketing.
- Identify and develop new leads and business opportunities
- Conduct market research and identify key decision makers
- Facilitate conversations and introductions with key decision makers
- Support the broader EnkayTech team in key BDE activities
- Assist with drafting presentations and proposals
- Build and maintain a contact management system
- Develop and execute strategic sales campaigns with the help of the broader team
- Familiarize yourself with the EnkayTech go to market strategies, goals and objectives
Equal Opportunity Employment
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and relevant software
- Basic knowledge in maintaining a CRM
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Efficient organization and project management skills
- US work authorization
EnkayTech is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. EnkayTech makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.